Saturday, August 28, 2010

Under-the-Sea Bedroom!

Today I was taking a daily tour of my house I saw that I lacked a proper bedroom! I was very bummed until I went digging in the Deep Ocean with my 5 free shovels and dug out a Deep Ocean Bed! Now, I already have two beds, a Golden Contemporary Bed and a Newcomer Bed. But this bed was so pretty and majestic that I had to make a room based on it. I was in luck because my chest was full of sea-shell inspired item, as well as a couple of items from the Deep Ocean. So, this is the final result. Like it? Me and my owner both love the beach, so we like it a lot. But, I think every now and then I will switch up my rooms using the stuff I already have to update them, but not completely change them. But this is a far cry from the rocker bedroom I had earlier.

**To get a complete view, click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment