Monday, September 6, 2010

White Pet Pixel Shirt- Glammy Geek, Designer Shades, or Punk Rebel?

 I know how I told you that my owner was a nerd, but she is a glammy nerd, which is a great style... so this outfit is dedication to my owner! I love my White Pet Pixel Shirt, super nerdy, and I paired it with elegant Black Ribbons, but then I have my funky Zebra Print Pants, and my oh-so romantic Juliet Shoes. To top it all off, we have a very gleeky Lady Pawpaw Wig and a Black Cute Crown, but my glamorous White Oversized Sunglasses tie it all together! 


So this is my glitzy Designer Shades look, inspired by Mike Posner's Cooler Than Me song. My Red Summer Shades are really awesome, so I paired them with this shirt , and voĩla! This outfit was born! I have my Black Designer Shoes, Black Ribbons, Zebra Print Pants, my favorite Asymmetrical Wig, and my rarely-worn Red Beret. 

This outfit just screams Punk Rebel Pirate... hehe :). The punky feel comes from the Assymetrical Wig and Double Belted Wristbands, while the rebel comes from the Rock Girl Shoes. Pirateness comes from my Red Pirate Bandana and my Black Eye Patch, I also have on my Black Suit Pants.



No comments:

Post a Comment