Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Blue Polka Dot Dress/Sweet Pink Polka Dot Dress

                        
Yay! I was on a super Win or Lose Box spree today, managing to snag some Pink Elegant Thrones, Moody Kitty Plushies, and super new dresses, like these two adorable polka dot ones! I love the way they look with my Romantic Japanese Wig, as it is my natural hair color and just so pretty. With the blue dress, I decided to add in a touch of pink with my White Cute Crown and Marie Antoinette Blue Shoes, and I had my lovely, ribbon-y Romantic Blue Bracelets on. I love this dress!






As for my pink dress, I was having a hard time picking out the perfect accessories, but in the end decided to go with my White Ribbon Headband, Pink Strawberry Chef Glove, Marie Antoinette Fan, and Pink Strawberry Chef Shoes. This dress is so nice and lady-like... I wish I had a cup of tea to sip!

No comments:

Post a Comment