Friday, October 1, 2010

Cute Black Halloween Cap!

Oh my God, I'm so sorry I haven't posted for a week! The pressure of middle school has caught up with my owner and she was too busy doing math homework to pay any attention to me. Which was why I was delighted when my dear friend Poof sent me this adorable hat! I thought it would look the best with my Casual Bun Wig, but I was wrong! My brand-new Surviving High School Amanda Wig worked the best with this outfit. At first I did not really like it and thought it was weird-looking, but then I saw how great it looked with the hat! This wig is good for some outfits but not others. My favorite thing about it is it's gorgeous flame-red color- a bit Rihanna-themed, don't you think? I used my Stylish Vest with Tee, Baggy Harem Pants, and Designer Black Shoes. Then I remembered the outfit was for Halloween- orange, duh! So I added in my Crimson Bracelets for a pop of color. Over all, I think this outfit is really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment